- Sou como você me vê.
Posso ser leve como uma brisa ou forte como uma ventania,
Depende de quando e como você me vê passar.
- Some are born as eunuchs, some have been made eunuchs by others, and some choose not to marry for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Love is when he or she crawls into your bed at night and you would rather be alone than be with anyone else.
- I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue. (Xenocrates of Chalcedon)
- No matter how attached we’re to each other, if the other person can’t learn to appreciate my interests, then I’ll never be able to keep up that relationship. (Ai Yazawa – Nana)
- Time won’t fly. It’s like I’m paralyzed by it. I’d like to be my old self again, but I’m still trying to find it. (Kawahara Reki – Sword Art Online)
- Don’t just give up. Life is about getting knocked down over and over, but still getting up each time. If you keep getting up, you win.
- No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
- Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means I am strong enough to handle all by myself.
- I’m standing for love! because Sometimes at first sight you know that some person is your destiny.